■ “World’s Most Annoying Alarm App, featured by Cnet, Gizmodo,Huffington post etc.”
■ #1 in the category in 80 countries, including Germany, France, and South Korea. (Appstore)
■ Features “Photo Mode” (Get out of bed and take a picture of registered place to turn off alarm)
■ Also support “Shake Mode” (To turn off alarm, shake your phone) and “Math problem mode” (To turn off alarm, solve the math problem)
■ No more late mornings for you
■ How to turn off the alarm ? (Picture dismiss mode)
– Register a place where you want to turn off the alarm.
– When alarm starts ringing, you will have to go to the registered place and take a picture.
e.g.) If bathroom is the registered place, wake up and take a picture of the bathroom.
– good place to register : bathroom sink, front door, shelf, desk, specific object, far from bed
– bad place to register : brightness changes frequently, close to your bed, cealing, floor
– If the currently registered alarm picture is too easy or too difficult to turn off, please register a new place 🙂
Alarmy (Sleep If U Can) is the innovative solution for those who just can’t seem to get up on time, even with an alarm clock. This app has been cleverly designed to force you to get out of bed. You set it up by registering a photo of an area or room in your house. Then once the alarm is set, the ONLY way to make it stop ringing is to get out of bed and go take a photo of the registered area.
The World’s Most Annoying Alarm
Dubbed as “the world’s most annoying alarm”, Alarmy has quickly become a favorite mobile app among users. It has been featured in Gizmodo, Cnet, and at Huffington Post, and is currently Number One in its category in 70 countries, including France, Germany, and South Korea.
Users are truly enjoying this app and many have devised their own unique methods around the alarm’s requirements. For instance, you could register the foot of the bed as your location, then you would only need to wake up enough to take a pic of the foot of your bed and then go right back to sleep. Of course, this totally circumvents the whole purpose of the app but has become a fun pastime for many users.
Works Better Than Other Alarm Clocks
Other creative locations that users have come up with include the ceiling of their room, a nightstand, or the floor. If you’re more serious about really getting up on time, then how about registering the bathroom sink or an item in the kitchen?
Though the app has sparked lots of interest and has proven to be really entertaining, it will definitely get you out of bed. If you absolutely MUST get up on time for an important appointment or job interview, then this would be the perfect solution.
What is Alarmy (Sleep If U Can)- Alarm clock App
Alarmy (Sleep If U Can)- Alarm clock App is Created by Delight Room Co., Ltd. and this Mobile application is First uploaded on 2016-10-18 02:16:20 for first time of Apple’s App store and Android’s Google play store. This simple mobile software receives overall 5 Star rating From its 2553 users who already install this application on Their mobile phone.
Alarmy (Sleep If U Can)- Alarm clock is an App for Android phones This mobile application is available for iOS devices too. This little piece of software falls under Lifestyle category and have 149,262.00 kb File size on apple’s app store.
About Alarmy (Sleep If U Can)- Alarm clock
|App Name||Alarmy (Sleep If U Can)- Alarm clock|
|Item rating||5 Star|
|Total rating & Reviews||2553 reviews|
|Compatible devices||iOS/Android Smartphone,Tablets|
|Release date||2016-10-18 02:16:20|
|Price to download||0 USD|
|App size (On App store)||149,262.00|
|Who developed it||Delight Room Co., Ltd.|
How to Download Alarmy (Sleep If U Can)- Alarm clock Apk
- First you have to Visit the Google play store to Download Alarmy (Sleep If U Can)- Alarm clock App for Android. If you don’t wants to download it from play store then you can use Apk Downloader to Download Alarmy (Sleep If U Can)- Alarm clock Apk.
- Once it install properly then you have to Provide all necessary permissions.
- Open the app for first time Follow the on Screen instruction to Install version 4.3.2 in your Android powered smart mobile phone.
Download Alarmy (Sleep If U Can)- Alarm clock iOS App
- Alarmy (Sleep If U Can)- Alarm clock App for iOS is available on Apple’s App store you can use this Download now link which redirect you official Alarmy (Sleep If U Can)- Alarm clock iOS app Download page.
- Downloading will be start Shortly.
- Wait till the Installation of 4.3.2 will be finish.
Hope it helps.
in case you need any help from Delight Room Co., Ltd. then you can contact them on their official site http://alar.my.
So that’s the complete information about Alarmy (Sleep If U Can)- Alarm clock App which is available to Download for Both Android & iOS operating. Have any Question/Query/Feedback in mind just send it to me with the help of comment section.