GarageBand turns your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch into a collection of Touch Instruments and a full-featured recording studio — so you can make music anywhere you go. And with Live Loops, it makes it easy for anyone to have fun creating music like a DJ, by triggering loops and audio effects in real time. Use Multi-Touch gestures to play keyboards, guitars, and drums. Enjoy Smart Instruments that make you sound like a pro — even if you’ve never played a note before. Plug in a guitar or bass and play through classic amps and stompbox effects. Use a Touch Instrument, microphone, or a guitar and instantly record a performance with support for up of 32 tracks. Audio Unit Extensions in iOS 10 allow you to play, record and mix third-party instruments or effects right into GarageBand. And share your song using email, Facebook, YouTube, SoundCloud, or AirDrop for iOS.
Live Loops. Make music like a DJ
• Use Multi-Touch to tap and trigger a Live Loop cell or group of cells
• Get started with templates like EDM, House and Hip Hop
• Build your own grid using over 1,200 Apple Loops in a variety of popular genres
• Create loops by recording directly into a cell using any Touch Instrument, or live instruments like voice or guitar
• Use Remix FX to perform DJ-style effects like filters, repeaters, and vinyl scratching
• Tap record and capture your Live Loop performance
Drummer for iOS
• Add a virtual session Drummer to your song who takes direction and plays realistic grooves
• Choose from 9 acoustic or electronic drummers
• Each Drummer character provides their own sound and the ability to create over a million realistic grooves and fills
• Play and record using the new Alchemy Touch Instrument with over 150 synth patches*
• Swipe on the Transform Pad to morph and tweak the sound of any patch
Play your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch like a musical instrument
• Play musical instruments on the innovative Multi-Touch keyboard
• Capture any sound and apply studio-class effects like pitch correction, distortion and delay with the Audio Recorder
• Recreate legendary guitar or bass rigs using virtual amps & stompboxes
• Use the Sampler to create your own custom instrument
• Use 3D Touch to play keyboard sounds with polyphonic aftertouch**
• Record performances from third-party music apps directly into GarageBand using Audio Unit Extensions***
Sound like a virtuoso with Smart Instruments
• Play an entire string orchestra using Smart Strings
• Perform with Chord Strips and autoplay using any keyboard instrument
• Groove with a variety of Smart Basses using upright, electric, and synth sounds
• Strum chords or trigger autoplay patterns on an acoustic and electric Smart Guitar
Create a song anywhere you go
• Record, arrange and mix your song with up to 32 tracks using Touch Instruments, audio recordings, and loops
• Record multiple times over any song section and choose your favorite using Multi-Take Recording
• Use new mixing effects, including Visual EQ, Bitcrusher, and Overdrive
• Trim and place musical regions exactly where you want them to play
• Automate the volume and record the movement of controls on Touch Instruments
• Add comments or lyric ideas to your song with an integrated notepad
Share your songs
• Keep your songs up to date across all devices using iCloud Drive
• Create custom ringtones and alerts for your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
• Share your songs using email or Facebook, YouTube, and SoundCloud
• Remotely add new tracks to your Logic Pro X project from your iPhone or iPad via iCloud
* The Alchemy synth is available on iPhone 6 or later, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, and iPad mini 4
** Requires compatible third-party Audio Unit Extensions apps from the App Store.
*** Polyphonic aftertouch is available on iPhone 6s or later.
**** 32 tracks is available on iPhone 5s or later, iPad Pro, iPad Air or later, and iPad mini 2 or later. Multitrack recording requires a compatible third-party audio interface.
What is GarageBand App
GarageBand App is Created by Apple and this Mobile application is First uploaded on 2011-03-10 18:52:09 for first time of Apple’s App store and Android’s Google play store. This simple mobile software receives overall 4 Star rating From its 26734 users who already install this application on Their mobile phone.
GarageBand is an App for Android phones This mobile application is available for iOS devices too. This little piece of software falls under Music category and have 1,657,942.00 kb File size on apple’s app store.
|Item rating||4 Star|
|Total rating & Reviews||26734 reviews|
|Compatible devices||iOS/Android Smartphone,Tablets|
|Release date||2011-03-10 18:52:09|
|Price to download||0 USD|
|App size (On App store)||1,657,942.00|
|Who developed it||Apple|
How to Download GarageBand Apk
- First you have to Visit the Google play store to Download GarageBand App for Android. If you don’t wants to download it from play store then you can use Apk Downloader to Download GarageBand Apk.
- Once it install properly then you have to Provide all necessary permissions.
- Open the app for first time Follow the on Screen instruction to Install version 2.2.2 in your Android powered smart mobile phone.
Download GarageBand iOS App
- GarageBand App for iOS is available on Apple’s App store you can use this Download now link which redirect you official GarageBand iOS app Download page.
- Downloading will be start Shortly.
- Wait till the Installation of 2.2.2 will be finish.
Hope it helps.
in case you need any help from Apple then you can contact them on their official site http://www.apple.com/ios/garageband.
GarageBand is Created by Apple and this Mobile application is uploaded on 2011-03-10 18:52:09 for first time of Apple’s App store and Android’s Google play store. This is Write At least 70 words…….
So that’s the complete information about GarageBand App which is available to Download for Both Android & iOS operating. Have any Question/Query/Feedback in mind just send it to me with the help of comment section.