Create, edit, and collaborate with others on documents from your iPod, iPhone, or iPad with the free Google Docs app. With Google Docs you can:
* Create new documents or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
* Share documents and work together with others in the same document at the same time
* Get stuff done anytime — even without an internet connection
* Add and respond to comments
* Never worry about losing your work — everything is automatically saved as you type
* Directly insert photos from your camera
* Open, edit, and save Word documents
Camera: This is used to takes photos to insert into documents.
Photos: This is used to access photos under the control of Photos Application to let the users pick images to insert into documents
What is Google Docs App
Google Docs App is Created by Google, Inc. and this Mobile application is First uploaded on 2014-04-30 16:02:23 for first time of Apple’s App store and Android’s Google play store. This simple mobile software receives overall 4.5 Star rating From its 65703 users who already install this application on Their mobile phone.
Google Docs is an App for Android phones This mobile application is available for iOS devices too. This little piece of software falls under Productivity category and have 198,591.00 kb File size on apple’s app store.
About Google Docs
|App Name||Google Docs|
|Item rating||4.5 Star|
|Total rating & Reviews||65703 reviews|
|Compatible devices||iOS/Android Smartphone,Tablets|
|Release date||2014-04-30 16:02:23|
|Price to download||0 USD|
|App size (On App store)||198,591.00|
|Who developed it||Google, Inc.|
How to Download Google Docs Apk
- First you have to Visit the Google play store to Download Google Docs App for Android. If you don’t wants to download it from play store then you can use Apk Downloader to Download Google Docs Apk.
- Once it install properly then you have to Provide all necessary permissions.
- Open the app for first time Follow the on Screen instruction to Install version 1.2017.26207 in your Android powered smart mobile phone.
Download Google Docs iOS App
- Google Docs App for iOS is available on Apple’s App store you can use this Download now link which redirect you official Google Docs iOS app Download page.
- Downloading will be start Shortly.
- Wait till the Installation of 1.2017.26207 will be finish.
Hope it helps.
in case you need any help from Google, Inc. then you can contact them on their official site http://www.google.com/docs/about/.
So that’s the complete information about Google Docs App which is available to Download for Both Android & iOS operating. Have any Question/Query/Feedback in mind just send it to me with the help of comment section.