• Text translation: Translate between 103 languages by typing
• Offline: Translate with no internet connection (52 languages)
• Instant camera translation: Translate text in images instantly by just pointing your camera (30 languages)
• Photos: Take or import photos for higher quality translations (37 languages)
• Conversations: Translate bilingual conversations on the fly (32 languages)
• Handwriting: Draw text characters instead of typing (93 languages)
• Phrasebook: Star and save translated words and phrases for future reference (all languages)
• Microphone for speech translation
• Camera for translating text via the camera
• Photos for importing photos from your library
Translations between the following languages are supported:
Afrikaans, Albanian, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Basque, Belarusian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Cebuano, Chichewa, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Corsican, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Frisian, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Haitian Creole, Hausa, Hawaiian, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Icelandic, Igbo, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Javanese, Kannada, Kazakh, Khmer, Korean, Kurdish (Kurmanji), Kyrgyz, Lao, Latin, Latvian, Lithuanian, Luxembourgish, Macedonian, Malagasy, Malay, Malayalam, Maltese, Maori, Marathi, Mongolian, Myanmar (Burmese), Nepali, Norwegian, Pashto, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Samoan, Scots Gaelic, Serbian, Sesotho, Shona, Sindhi, Sinhala, Slovak, Slovenian, Somali, Spanish, Sundanese, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Uzbek, Vietnamese, Welsh, Xhosa, Yiddish, Yoruba, Zulu
What is Google Translate App
Google Translate App is Created by Google, Inc. and this Mobile application is First uploaded on 2011-02-08 18:59:55 for first time of Apple’s App store and Android’s Google play store. This simple mobile software receives overall 3.5 Star rating From its 26966 users who already install this application on Their mobile phone.
Google Translate is an App for Android phones This mobile application is available for iOS devices too. This little piece of software falls under Reference category and have 59,158.00 kb File size on apple’s app store.
About Google Translate
|App Name||Google Translate|
|Item rating||3.5 Star|
|Total rating & Reviews||26966 reviews|
|Compatible devices||iOS/Android Smartphone,Tablets|
|Release date||2011-02-08 18:59:55|
|Price to download||0 USD|
|App size (On App store)||59,158.00|
|Who developed it||Google, Inc.|
How to Download Google Translate Apk
- First you have to Visit the Google play store to Download Google Translate App for Android. If you don’t wants to download it from play store then you can use Apk Downloader to Download Google Translate Apk.
- Once it install properly then you have to Provide all necessary permissions.
- Open the app for first time Follow the on Screen instruction to Install version 5.11.0 in your Android powered smart mobile phone.
Download Google Translate iOS App
- Google Translate App for iOS is available on Apple’s App store you can use this Download now link which redirect you official Google Translate iOS app Download page.
- Downloading will be start Shortly.
- Wait till the Installation of 5.11.0 will be finish.
Hope it helps.
in case you need any help from Google, Inc. then you can contact them on their official site https://translate.google.com/about/intl/en_ALL/index.html.
So that’s the complete information about Google Translate App which is available to Download for Both Android & iOS operating. Have any Question/Query/Feedback in mind just send it to me with the help of comment section.