With a streamlined design and intuitive Multi-Touch gestures, iMovie lets you enjoy your videos and tell stories like never before. Browse your video library, share favorite moments, create beautiful movies, and watch them on all your devices in iMovie Theater. And with the iMovie extension, it’s fast and fun to make every video more memorable — right in the Photos app.
Browse and share your videos
• Enjoy all your videos in the full-screen Video browser
• Quickly share a clip or a portion of a clip
• Mark favorite moments to easily find them later
Make Hollywood-style trailers
• Choose from 14 trailer templates with stunning graphics and original scores by some of the world’s top film composers
• Customize movie studio logos, cast names, and credits
• Select the best videos and photos for your trailer with the help of animated drop zones
• Record video for your trailer right in iMovie
Create beautiful movies
• Use 3D Touch on iPhone 6s to quickly start a new project from the Home Screen or Peek at a movie from the Projects browser
• Choose from 8 unique themes with matching titles, transitions, and music
• Give your movie the perfect look with 10 Apple-designed video filters
• Enhance your movie with slow motion, fast forward, picture-in-picture, and split-screen effects*
• Create a soundtrack using built-in music and sound effects, songs from your music library, and your own narration
• Connect a keyboard and use simple shortcuts to edit movies quickly
• Use the iMovie extension to enhance video clips right in the Photos app
• Easily transfer projects between your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch using AirDrop or iCloud Drive
• Send any project to your computer via AirDrop or iCloud Drive to finish editing with iMovie for Mac
• Share your finished movies and trailers to iMovie Theater and watch them on all your devices with iCloud, including Apple TV*****
Share with friends and family
• Send videos with Mail and Messages
• Save to your photo library or share to YouTube in 4K or 1080p60**
• Share directly to Facebook and Vimeo
• Save videos and iMovie project files to iCloud Drive
• Share videos and iMovie project files with AirDrop***
• Use AirPlay to wirelessly stream video to your HDTV with Apple TV****
* 2x speed-up is available on iPhone 5s, iPad Air, iPad mini with Retina display, and later devices.
** 4K support is available on iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Air 2, and iPad Pro.
*** AirDrop requires an iCloud account and is available on iPhone 5, iPad (4th generation), iPad Air, iPad mini, iPod touch (5th generation), and later devices.
**** AirPlay requires Apple TV (2nd generation) or later.
***** To view iMovie Theater on Apple TV (4th Generation), you must download the iMovie Theater app from the App Store.
What is iMovie App
iMovie App is Created by Apple and this Mobile application is First uploaded on 2010-06-24 07:00:00 for first time of Apple’s App store and Android’s Google play store. This simple mobile software receives overall 3.5 Star rating From its 34783 users who already install this application on Their mobile phone.
iMovie is an App for Android phones This mobile application is available for iOS devices too. This little piece of software falls under Photo & Video category and have 680,488.00 kb File size on apple’s app store.
|Item rating||3.5 Star|
|Total rating & Reviews||34783 reviews|
|Compatible devices||iOS/Android Smartphone,Tablets|
|Application Category||Photo & Video|
|Release date||2010-06-24 07:00:00|
|Price to download||0 USD|
|App size (On App store)||680,488.00|
|Who developed it||Apple|
How to Download iMovie Apk
- First you have to Visit the Google play store to Download iMovie App for Android. If you don’t wants to download it from play store then you can use Apk Downloader to Download iMovie Apk.
- Once it install properly then you have to Provide all necessary permissions.
- Open the app for first time Follow the on Screen instruction to Install version 2.2.3 in your Android powered smart mobile phone.
Download iMovie iOS App
- iMovie App for iOS is available on Apple’s App store you can use this Download now link which redirect you official iMovie iOS app Download page.
- Downloading will be start Shortly.
- Wait till the Installation of 2.2.3 will be finish.
Hope it helps.
in case you need any help from Apple then you can contact them on their official site http://www.apple.com/ios/imovie/.
iMovie is Created by Apple and this Mobile application is uploaded on 2010-06-24 07:00:00 for first time of Apple’s App store and Android’s Google play store. This is Write At least 70 words…….
So that’s the complete information about iMovie App which is available to Download for Both Android & iOS operating. Have any Question/Query/Feedback in mind just send it to me with the help of comment section.