iTunes U provides everything an instructor needs to bring the classroom together on iPad—build lessons with apps and your own materials, collect and grade assignments from students, start class discussions or talk with students one-on-one to answer questions and provide feedback.
iTunes U also allows anyone with an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to learn from the world’s largest collection of free education content—including public courses and collections from leading schools, universities, museums, and cultural institutions.
• Plan lessons, grade assignments, and stay connected—right from your iPad
• Add your own teaching materials—including worksheets, web links, photos, and videos from a variety of document providers
• Engage every learner using apps, books, videos, podcasts and more from iTunes, App Store, and iBooks
• Add instructions or comments to PDFs and photos with built-in annotation tools
• See when students have viewed or completed assignments and remind students of due assignments
• Grade student work and track student progress in the grade book
• Use the single-student view for individual attention at parent-teacher conferences
• Answer questions or provide video feedback in 1:1 chats or start class debates using group discussions
• Keep students prepared and in the loop with notifications
• Institutions using Apple School Manager and Managed Apple IDs can import rosters to streamline course creation
• Teachers affiliated with qualified institutions can publish courses to the iTunes U catalog to make them available to anyone for free
• View assignments and updates in one place, and check off assignments you’ve completed
• Submit your work from any Apple creativity app, many third-party apps, or as annotated PDFs and photos for private courses
• Open audio or video files directly in other apps
• Ask instructors questions or have them review your work with one-on-one messages
• Start or join group discussions with your class
• View your grades and instructor feedback on all past assignments
Browse the world’s largest catalog of free education content:
• Choose from over 1 million free lectures, videos, books, and other resources on thousands of subjects from leading educational and cultural institutions around the world
• Share your favorite courses with friends using Twitter, Facebook, Mail, and Messages
• iTunes U includes materials from Stanford, Yale, MIT, Oxford, McGill University, La Trobe University, University of Tokyo, Museo Nacional del Prado, Smithsonian Libraries, National Theatre, Library of Congress, and many more
• Participating in courses requires iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
• Built-in PDF or photo annotation requires iPad (4th generation) or later, iPad mini 2 or later
• iTunes 12 or later is required to sync with a computer
• Publishing public courses to iTunes U requires teachers to be affiliated with a qualified institution
• 3D Touch requires iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus or later
What is iTunes U App
iTunes U App is Created by Apple and this Mobile application is First uploaded on 2012-01-19 16:30:33 for first time of Apple’s App store and Android’s Google play store. This simple mobile software receives overall 4 Star rating From its 15810 users who already install this application on Their mobile phone.
iTunes U is an App for Android phones This mobile application is available for iOS devices too. This little piece of software falls under Education category and have 54,337.00 kb File size on apple’s app store.
About iTunes U
|App Name||iTunes U|
|Item rating||4 Star|
|Total rating & Reviews||15810 reviews|
|Compatible devices||iOS/Android Smartphone,Tablets|
|Release date||2012-01-19 16:30:33|
|Price to download||0 USD|
|App size (On App store)||54,337.00|
|Who developed it||Apple|
How to Download iTunes U Apk
- First you have to Visit the Google play store to Download iTunes U App for Android. If you don’t wants to download it from play store then you can use Apk Downloader to Download iTunes U Apk.
- Once it install properly then you have to Provide all necessary permissions.
- Open the app for first time Follow the on Screen instruction to Install version 3.5 in your Android powered smart mobile phone.
Download iTunes U iOS App
- iTunes U App for iOS is available on Apple’s App store you can use this Download now link which redirect you official iTunes U iOS app Download page.
- Downloading will be start Shortly.
- Wait till the Installation of 3.5 will be finish.
Hope it helps.
in case you need any help from Apple then you can contact them on their official site .
iTunes U is Created by Apple and this Mobile application is uploaded on 2012-01-19 16:30:33 for first time of Apple’s App store and Android’s Google play store. This is Write At least 70 words…….
So that’s the complete information about iTunes U App which is available to Download for Both Android & iOS operating. Have any Question/Query/Feedback in mind just send it to me with the help of comment section.