India’s biggest e-commerce website, Flipkart, has started the Samsung Mobiles Fest and TV Days Sale. This fest has started from 11th April and will run until 13th April. During this time, great offers and deals are being given on Samsung smartphones. Samsung Galaxy on Next, Galaxy on 8, Galaxy on 7, Galaxy On 5, Galaxy J5 (2016), Galaxy A9 Pro and Galaxy C9 Pro are getting an exchange offer with huge discounts. Not only this, a no-cost EMI offer is being offered on some Samsung smartphones.
Samsung is the world’s No.1 smartphone company in terms of market share. Its smartphones are more trusted than other brands. That is, if you want to buy Samsung’s smartphone then this opportunity is good for you. Take advantage of this fest and get great discounts on your favorite Mobiles.
Samsung is such a name, which many people are offering. If you also want to buy Samsung’s phone, then do not let this chance happen with your hands. Which smartphones are getting on the huge discount?
Samsung Mobiles Fest :-
Great discounts are available on these smartphones | List :-
- Galaxy On Next – On this smartphone, a discount of Rs 3,000 is being given. This phone can be bought at Rs. 15,490. At the same time, an exchange offer of up to Rs 14,500 is also being offered on this phone. Also, no cost EMI offer is being offered. This means that the phone can be purchased for just 990 rupees after the exchange offer.
- Galaxy J5 – On the Galaxy J5, there is a huge discount of Rs 2,300. Its price is 13,290, but this mobile is available in Samsung Mobiles Fest for Rs. 10,990.
- Galaxy A9 Pro – The price of this mobile is Rs 29,990, which is getting a discount of Rs.2590. Under the exchange offer, a discount of Rs 16000 will be given to it.
- Galaxy C9 Pro – No discounts have been given on Samsung Galaxy C9 Pro, but this device is available with no interest EMI. Plus, this smartphone has an exchange offer of up to Rs 16,000.
- Galaxy On5 – Customers of Samsung Galaxy O5 are getting a discount of 1500 rupees. After the discount, this smartphone is available at Rs 7,490 instead of 8,990 rupees. Apart from this, EMI option is also available. The Samsung Galaxy On5 smartphone has an exchange offer up to Rs 7,000.
- Galaxy On8 – The smartphone priced at Rs 15,900 is available in just 12,990. This means a full discount of Rs.3000. IDEA subscribers will get 14 GB data on 1 GB data recharge with this deal.
Recently on Monday, Flipkart acquires eBay India, raises $ 1.4 billion from Tencent, eBay and Microsoft. Yes, let’s tell you that Flipkart has announced its largest funding round and said that it is buying the competing company eBay’s Indian business. EBay.in will continue to work as an independent entity while being a part of Flipkart.