The Medical Letter publishes critical appraisals of new prescription drugs and comparative reviews of drugs for common conditions in its biweekly newsletter The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics. It is an indispensable tool that provides concise, critical, and authoritative drug information, giving healthcare providers the expertise to make challenging treatment decisions. With over a quarter-million subscribers, as well as many of the leading academic and clinical institutions in the world, The Medical Letter is a trusted source for drug information.
With a rigorous and thorough editorial review process, The Medical Letter offers a detailed yet succinct analysis of drugs and therapeutics. Evidence-based and peer-reviewed, The Medical Letter on Drugs and Therapeutics relies on a consensus of experts to evaluate drugs in order to help healthcare providers choose the most appropriate drug treatment. The Medical Letter is a crucial resource for unbiased and objective drug information that is completely independent of any industry influence.
What does The Medical Letter app include?
The Medical Letter on Drugs & Therapeutics: With this free app, subscribers to The Medical Letter on Drugs & Therapeutics get full access to their paid subscription. Subscribers can also take CME/CE exams on-the-go from their mobile device.
After downloading the free app, simply login using your username and password and receive:
– Unbiased critical evaluations of newly approved FDA-approved drugs
– Comparative reviews of all of the drugs available for treatment of common disorders such as diabetes, hypertension, pain, and insomnia
– Tables for comparison and quick reference
– 26 issues per year and full archive access back to 1988
– Ability to earn up to 52 CME/CE credits annually
The Medical Letter – Essential to your practice
What is The Medical Letter App
The Medical Letter App is Created by The Medical Letter, Inc. and this Mobile application is First uploaded on 2011-12-21 16:21:15 for first time of Apple’s App store and Android’s Google play store. This simple mobile software receives overall 4 Star rating From its 23 users who already install this application on Their mobile phone.
The Medical Letter is an App for Android phones This mobile application is available for iOS devices too. This little piece of software falls under Medical category and have 3,882.00 kb File size on apple’s app store.
About The Medical Letter
|App Name||The Medical Letter|
|Item rating||4 Star|
|Total rating & Reviews||23 reviews|
|Compatible devices||iOS/Android Smartphone,Tablets|
|Release date||2011-12-21 16:21:15|
|Price to download||0 USD|
|App size (On App store)||3,882.00|
|Who developed it||The Medical Letter, Inc.|
How to Download The Medical Letter Apk
- First you have to Visit the Google play store to Download The Medical Letter App for Android. If you don’t wants to download it from play store then you can use Apk Downloader to Download The Medical Letter Apk.
- Once it install properly then you have to Provide all necessary permissions.
- Open the app for first time Follow the on Screen instruction to Install version 3.0.4 in your Android powered smart mobile phone.
Download The Medical Letter iOS App
- The Medical Letter App for iOS is available on Apple’s App store you can use this Download now link which redirect you official The Medical Letter iOS app Download page.
- Downloading will be start Shortly.
- Wait till the Installation of 3.0.4 will be finish.
Hope it helps.
in case you need any help from The Medical Letter, Inc. then you can contact them on their official site .
So that’s the complete information about The Medical Letter App which is available to Download for Both Android & iOS operating. Have any Question/Query/Feedback in mind just send it to me with the help of comment section.